By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Paragon Fish Oil's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Paragon Fish Oil's web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Paragon Fish Oil at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The statement on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Paragon Fish Oil is a dietary supplement. It is not meant to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
- The materials on Paragon Fish Oil's web site are provided "as is". Paragon Fish Oil makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Paragon Fish Oil does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Paragon Fish Oil or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Paragon Fish Oil's Internet site, even if Paragon Fish Oil or a Cellular Research Institute authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Paragon Fish Oil's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Paragon Fish Oil does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Paragon Fish Oil may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Paragon Fish Oil does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Paragon Fish Oil has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Paragon Fish Oil of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Return Policy For Paragon Fish Oil
Paragon Fish Oil offers a 90-day money back guarantee on any of the products that you purchase from paragonfishoil.com. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, simply ship back all the open or unopened containers for a your full money back. The customer will be responsible for all return shipping and handling charges.
In order for us to process your refund, the return product must be post marked no later that 90 days after your original order ship date. All returns must have a tract-able number. Please save the track-able number for your records.
Send the package back to:
Returns - Paragon Fish Oil
8152 S. Welby Park Dr.
West Jordan, UT 84088
You will need to include your order ID, first name, last name, and the date of purchase with your return package.
If you have any questions regarding your return or order, feel free to contact us at:
call us at (888)-694-0003.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Paragon Fish Oil's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
For additional info:
We can be reached directly at 888-659-4456 between 7am-5pm EST
Email us any time at support@ParagonFishOil.com
Many of your questions may be answered on our FAQ questions page, You can also take a look at the Ingredients page for the formula break down and te purpose of each ingredient.